The Ingathering promise
The Ingathering of the exiles was promised initially to Israel by Moses before his death, as it says in Deuteronomy after the affair of the blessing and the curse.
1. And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon
thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and
thou shalt bethink thyself among all the nations, whither the LORD
thy God hath driven thee,
2. and shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and hearken to His voice
according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children,
with all thy heart, and with all thy soul;
3. that then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have
compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the
peoples, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
4. If any of thine that are dispersed be in the uttermost parts of
heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from
thence will He fetch thee.
5. And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy
fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and He will do thee
good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
Welcome to the Congregation
תְּקַע בְּשׁוֹפָר גָּדוֹל לְחֵרוּתֵנוּ וְשָׂא נֵס לְקַבֵּץ גָּלֻיוֹתֵינוּ וְקַבְּצֵנוּ יַחַד מְהֵרָה מֵאַרְבַּע כַּנְפוֹת הָאָרֶץ לְאַרְצֵנוּ. בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה’, מְקַבֵּץ נִדְחֵי עַמּוֹ יִשְׂרָאֵל.